The Tourism and Hospitality major will provide you with the relevant knowledge and skills to become an effective manager in the complementary sectors of Tourism and Hospitality.
Your study will include:
- contemporary issues in international tourism
- sustainable management of tourism
- the impact of tourism on the local and global economy
- the critical aspects of hospitality management
- the role of marketing in both sectors
In the Marketing major you will have the chance to explore:
- international and internet marketing
- sales management
- product, pricing and promotion strategies
- distribution strategies
You will also analyse the behaviour of competitors and customers to discover how marketing can be used to predict customer demand for products, services or ideas.