English Language Centre
If you want to succeed at University and later excel in the competitive job market, you need to be highly proficient in English and more specifically you need to develop strong written communication skills. This is where the English Language Centre (ELC) can help and support you during your stay at Curtin Mauritius. No additional fees are required.
- We have a highly motivated team of specialists – qualified English instructors and trained tutors to support students’ language development
- We offer extensive Post Entry Language Assessment (PELA), followed by feedback to all our students, throughout their time at Curtin Mauritius
- We provide tailored, course-embedded, discipline-specific study programs and stand-alone workshops designed for effective language improvement
- We offer development plans with structured peer-support
- We compile an individualised English Proficiency Development Profile (EPDP) to help each student evaluate their progress or showcase mastery. This can be accessed from the Registrar’s office