This programme is open to all corporates and prepares participants aspiring to be promoted to supervisory or managerial levels by providing them with a broad foundation in the management and leadership areas.
- Our Open Programme allows delegates the opportunity to interact with world-class faculty and thought leaders, while collaborating with peers from different companies and industries.
- Our programme is highly inspirational and is designed to have a maximum impact with a strong emphasis on active learning, sharing of best practice, and implementation of practical applications.
- The use of technology and a blended learning approach is also a key part of the CTI experience to underpin and deepen the process learning.
- This programme is MQA approved and is HRDC refundable.
- Discovering and Mastering Yourself
Learn that Self-Awareness is the characteristic we should all possess – Discover your personality, aptitudes, interests, values, needs, motivations, and goals.
- Essential Accounting & Finance
Learn how to analyse the accounting transaction of a company.
- Effective Business Communication
Learn to identify the fundamentals of communication and methods of communication. Learn how to assess the financial statement of a company.
- Effective Interpersonal Communication
Master the principles of all sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Essential Marketing
Explore how marketing concepts are being applied within your organisation.
- Change Management
The aim of this course is to provide participants with an appropriate understanding of how change operates and the necessity of engaging in change management strategies.
- Managing in the Digital Age
The aim of this course is to enable aspiring managers to better analyse and understand the challenges that companies face as technology is reshaping the business landscape.
- Essential Economics
Explore the market environment of business and apply economic analysis to day-to-day business decisions such as production, pricing, and market entry.
- Effective Customer Care
Grasp fully the concepts of service and its challenges- Identify and understand the needs and expectations of customers.
- Leading Projects
Put into practice the internationally recognized project management framework produced by the project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Essential HR and Performance Management
Understand and comprehend the key elements of human resource management.
- Leading and Building High Performance teams
Understand what it takes to become a successful leader or manager – Realize the importance of teams – Understand how teams are formed – Understand how teams operate successfully.